65% New Yorker. 100% Texan. Likes: baking, puppies, beauty products, great meals, and the color yellow. Dislikes: poor grammar, Nutella, name-droppers, mushrooms, canned corn, and one-uppers. And yes, I use the Oxford comma. If you'd like to inquire, try lizlemon.tumblr.com/ask or lizlemonnn at gmail dot com. Sorry, but you cannot have my username.
Jun 14, 2012 10:26am
Being on the office Party Planning Committee is tough
- Coworker: hey
- Coworker: can you do me a favor
- me: yo
- Coworker: can you order mrs fields cookie cake from your desk
- Coworker: i dont want [coworker whose last day is today] to hear me
- Coworker: yeah
- Coworker: i will pick it up etc..
- me: want to come call?
- me: or do you just want me to tell them what I think it should say?
- Coworker: you can tell them what you want
- Coworker: what should it say?
- me: "We'll miss [coworker] almost as much as we would miss Elizabeth!"
- Coworker: not sure you can fit all of that
- me: I'll get two
Page 1 of 1