This from the HOLY SHIT department.
I just signed up to be on a touch football team in the fall.
“A boy wearing an MIT shirt and a fanny pack just passed us and I thought of you.” —A text sent to my brother (MIT alum) this afternoon
“I’m working on finding a Harvard med school bar :)” —An email from Muge. Gonna be a fun weekend.
I’m already impressed with Bolt Bus’s wireless.
I love having friends who get me
- [in response to the status message "spent the morning in police custody"]
- me: felon
- k: yea i know
- i feel hardened now
- me: hahahaha, what'd you do?
- k: oh, i'm writing about this new DC security initiative, so I did a ride along with DC police
- me: ahhh
- k: yea it was fun
- got me out of the office for almost a whole day
- me: that's awesome
- it's like that episode of Friends where Ross and Joey go alone
- along with phoebe's boyfriend
- and then chandler comes and he's all scared
- and a car backfires and joey tries to save his sandwich
- k: haha
- yes. exactly like that
My weekend at the Manhattan Public Pool
- ashley: how was the pool?
- or awesome?
- me: it was everything we expected
- there were some pieces of weave floating in it
- ashley: oh god
- me: the water was expectedly cloudy from sunscreen
- we were the skinniest and whitest people there
- but it was divine because it was SO hot
- ashley: well that's something